Monday, November 23, 2009

new at topshop

How about a look at some of the new items in the topshop shop of awesomeness?
I'm going to New York next week and I am convulsing thinking about how much money I am going to drop at the new store in SoHo. I just hope it is holds up to my expectations based on the UK stores that I love so much.



$160


$110



$125



$80



$50
I really like the way these body suits look. One of these with skinny jeans and a sweet blazer is my perfect outfit.



$78



$145
oh god. I got nuts for anything with a sailor theme.



$65



$36
I'm really excited about snoods. I love the one I have from American Apparel. It can be worn about 12 different ways. it's nuts.



$32
I've been seeing a lot of animal rings. The reptilian ones are my favorite. I've been infatuated with snake jewelry ever since Scary Spice.


1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you and each of your blog readers!

    ReplyDelete